FabFilter User Forum

Bug Sidechain Lookahead Pro-MB Ableton 9.2 ?

Hi!

When i enable Sidechain and lookahead (linear phase) on Pro MB latest version in ableton live 9.2 (windows 7 64 bit) and reopen my project the latency reported to the DAW does not work for me.

can you reproduce this ?

Best Michael

Misanthrop

I have the same problem in OS X El Capitan, on the latest version of Live (9.6.2).
Latency doesn't get reported properly when I reload a session, and I have to go to each instance of Pro-MB and turn look ahead on then off again to get the latency to report properly.
This has been a problem for a really long time now, and I've only recently found out what it was (after noticing timing issues in bounced stems).
I'm currently refraining from using Pro-MB in my mix sessions until this is fixed.

Comaduster

I tried with Live 9.6.2 on Windows but couldn't reproduce this unfortunately. I used a simple project with two tracks, containing the same audio file. One of them has Pro-MB on it with Lookahead enabled and processing set to Linear Phase. On closing and reopening the Live Set, latency compensation just worked normally.

Perhaps I'm missing a step. Can you send a test project to us via email so we can examine that?

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Wow, we have a VIP here! Michael is a frequent collaborator of Phace and Mefjus. Respek!

DNB forever!!!

e@rs

Reply to this topic: