FabFilter User Forum

FabFilter Pro-Q 1 gettable?

Hi,

is it possible to buy the FabFilter Pro-Q 1 (not Pro-Q 2).
I have to exchange Cubase-Projects with somebody, who use FabFilter Pro-Q 1?

Mitch

Guess you have to buy V2 and then they will (probably) give you a serial for V1 if you ask them nicely.

e@rs

Hi Mitch,

If you purchase Pro-Q 2, we can offer you an NFR license for Pro-Q v1 so you can open projects that use it. Just e-mail us after your purchase!

Floris (FabFilter)

Thanks a lot!
I'll do it on this way!
:-)

Mitch

I have the same issue.. I have purchased Q2 and now I need Q1…
v

Vance

Where to download Q1? I have licenses for both of them.

tronics

Hey all bumpin this thread just purchased pro q 2 and need a pro q 1 lisence for my engineering. Please respond promptly. Have sent an email to support

Jordan

Link is already posted one messager above u. There you can download the old version of Pro Q. I don't get the Bump.

Jay

Re bump... i need a license not the downloaad. Pro q 2 license doesnt work. So assuming theres a way around it

Jordan

Try to connect the Support. "info@fabfilter.com" ask for a NFR licence for Pro Q1 like Floris wrote in the 3rd post. Forum is not the right place for this.
I bet fabfilter tryes to limit acess to older versions. Because they don't will and want to support old products.

Jay

Hii guys,

I've got the FabFilter pro Q3 version.. but a buddy of mine is still using Q1. Now we have a project together and my version does not see his version. Is there a way to get Pro Q1??

Michiel - July 5th 2020

Michiel Posthumus

It’s in your account. Go to the license of Pro-Q3 and find the link that say “go to older versions” - or something to that effect.
Anyway, somewhere in your account you’ll find licenses for all previous versions:)

Bram

Hi Michiel,

Your account automatically offers you a license key for earlier versions of plug-ins that you own. First log into your account: www.fabfilter.com/myaccount

Click 'View license key' next to your most recent order for a plug-in, e.g. Pro-Q 3. Then, click on 'View license keys for earlier versions' in the top-right corner of the page. The license keys for earlier versions will now be displayed.

You can download all earlier plug-in versions here:
www.fabfilter.com/support/downloads

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: