FabFilter User Forum

PRO-Q2 new user

Hello there!
Yesterday I was fortunate to obtain the "Total Bundle" package. My luck was that came with the new Pro Q2 !! :) Very happy!

But the "little problem" is that about 15 days ago and I downloaded the demo of the package that came with Pro Q. I even did some mixing with this. Now when you insert the license, version 2 only includes the.

Certainly only intend to use this version 2, but there is a chance to use the version 1 these projects? I tried to save the settings as a preset version 1 for use in version 2 in cubase. but they are not compatible :(

Any solution? :)

Thank you!

Isaac

Hi Isaac,

If you use the built-in presets menu in Pro-Q, you can save the settings as a preset that can also be accessed from Pro-Q 2. See also:
www.fabfilter.com/help/pro-q/support/upgrading

Last but not least, I've added a free Pro-Q 1 license to your FabFilter account so you have the option of opening your existing sessions as well.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Hi Frederik!
Many, many thanks !! Software fantastic, fantastic service !! Do not think you can do your job better.

Greetings of a fan FabFilter

Isaac

Is there a posibillity to gain a free license for PRO-Q V1 too because my computer is a bit weak and i notice PRO-Q V2 is eating some power , would be great if you guys could help me.Thank you cheers.

Andreica A

Pro-Q 2 is supposed to be 50% less CPU intensive than Pro-Q 1 and it actually is on my machine. So you'll make things worse going back to the previous version.

e@rs

To be honest i dont think so is faster can't be because is containing new features , i need Pro-Q V1 because is used verry much in my project too :(

Andreica A

Hi Andreica,

I've added a Pro-Q 1 license to your FabFilter account.

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Hello i have the same problem , 2 of my projects, and all of the projects i have with my partner together, have pro - Q inside. And i have license but only for Pro-Q2 *

Can i get a pro-Q liocense please to open all the old projects?

Regards Enrico

Enrico Kälin

Reply to this topic: