FabFilter User Forum

Making a custom bundle?

Hey
I see a lot of people saying they've created a custom bundle. I really can't figure out how to do this, as none of the actual bundles suit my needs exactly. Do people simply mean buying one plug-in at a time and then getting a discount because of already owning plug-ins, or am I missing out of something completely?

Thanks in advance,
David

David

That would be exactly the thing to do. Once you have an account, you get discounts on other plugins, and the more you buy at once, the steeper the discount. That would be a custom bundle.

Btw, shameless promotion, should you need a 10% discount for your first purchase, please drop me an email ;)

Bram

So I would simply checkout for every single plugin? That seems odd! :O

David

Hmmm, no no. Maybe it's best to send an email to Fabfilter, tell them which plugins you want, you have a 10% friend discount, and ask them what the cheapest way of getting them is...

Bram

Yea I’ve been wondering this aswell, been wanting to get the EQ,Reverb, and Saturn together in a bundle. They haven’t been replying to any of my emails though so not sure what to do...

Josh

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your interest. We have received your email, and replied to you on March 10th. Could you maybe check your spam or promotions folder? Otherwise just let me know, and I'll send the mail again.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hey Guys,

happy easter to all of you! I hope you are well in this crazy times.

I was wondering too about the custom bundle thing. Would love to buy the Q3 and the L2, but there obviously is no bundle with only these two products. What could be the best option to get these with a little discount?

All the best,
Marco

Donato

Hi Marco,

There's a personal upgrade program inside of the FabFilter account. So as you buy more plugins the deeper your discount goes.

Also there's a 10% discount for the first purchase which you can get by getting the invite from excisting customer.

So probably the best bet here is to buy Pro-L with 10% discount (as it's pricier then Q3) and then purchase the Pro-Q3 with a separate order from the My Account section, as there should be a personal discount.

Also there are seasonal/holidays discounts but FabFilter guys have stated that they never announce discounts in advance, so it's kind of hit and miss.

If you're interested in the 10% discount link - drop me an e-mail to sergeyotro@gmail.com and I'll be happy to send you one.

Serhii

Hi Donato,

If you want a custom bundle, just hit us up at info@fabfilter.com and we'll get you a custom purchase link.

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hello! Does anybody knows what happen if I buy a plugin but then I want to by a Bundle that contains the same plugin that i bought? If exist an upgrade, discount or something like that?
Thanks for your attention!

Erick Pulido Santoyo

Hi Erick, you will find a part of your answer there: www.fabfilter.com/forum/2653/discount-after-buying-single-plugins?replies=0.
And if you want a 10% friend discount you can email me at yanmorber@gmail.com and will send you one.
Cheers!

yan

Reply to this topic: