FabFilter User Forum

FabFilter / FL Studio 11 compatibility

Hello everybody,

I am using FL Studio 11 on a Windows XP operating system, and incorporating 32-bit versions of Timeless and Pro-Q into my projects.

The plugins seem to work fine on their own, and I've been having a lot of fun playing around with them. However, I've encountered a difficulty which is giving me a headache when I attempt to incorporate them into a large project.

If I place an instance of Timeless or Pro-Q on a channel -- say, on my snare bus -- and then attempt to place a native Imageline plugin (such as Maximus) elsewhere in the project, the whole thing freezes up. What I've noticed is that if I place the Imageline plugin first and THEN place the Fabfilter plugin, this issue does not occur.

Is there anything about the Fabfilter plugins which would inhibit the functionality of the Imageline plugins within FL Studio? Or, is there a way I can troubleshoot this issue? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you :)

Kent Langsjoen

Hi Kent,

I just tried this in FL Studio 11 and it worked without any problems. Can you try to disable graphics acceleration on your system to see if that fixes the issue?

www.fabfilter.com/support/faq/18/how-can-i-disable-graphics-acceleration-on-my-computer

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I just tried this and it seems to be working. Thank you so much! :)

Kent Langsjoen

Reply to this topic: