FabFilter User Forum

Where is the next plugin?

Hey Fabfilter!

You have us a little starved for your next release!

Get a move on!!! ;)

Fred

We're hard at work! :-)

Frederik (FabFilter)

I'd rather have FF working on quality than quantity!

Jovas

I really, really need a fabfilter multiband-compressor.
PS: have i already said that i REALLY need that?

Julius

I think the one plugin that everyone would like is a Reverb a la fabfilter. But to be honest, I think I would prefer an analyser that really showed the bottom end well.

At the moment Im using an old old old analyser (Pinguin) and it works very well, but I have to have a second computer and that sucks a little. If you guys did an analyser, please include a stereo analyser where you can see how much stereo there is across the whole 20-20k. I know there is one out there but it requires an iLok and I have enough with my Syncrosoft dongle. Dont need/want another one.

Fred

I really need a Fabfilter Reverb!!!

Fabfilter User

I use one that sounds a little like "Bedtime" (don't want to say the name here) and it works well, but it doesn't have that touch that these guys always put on their plugins....

Fred

I use ValhallaDSP verbs at the moment and I absolutely love the sound... however the GUIs makes me want to claw my eyes out.

I would like to see a FabFilter algorithmic reverb with all the FF bells and whistles we know and love.

my 2 cents.

+1 for FabFilter Reverb. Especially with the new Logic Pro X being 64-bit only, I can't use half of my go-to reverbs because there haven't updated to 64bit. Perfect time to take some of the market.

Adam D

Well, about a year ago I went over to Studio One. Seriously couldn't be happier. I was Cubase with attempts at Logic.

I promise I have nothing to do with the S1 people but I'm just a very devoted fan.

Logix X just seems like such a little upgrade that I don't know what the hype is about, tbh. It seems like its more of an inconvenience because your 32 bit plugs don't work any more.

As for the topic of the branch of the forum.... Reverb, analyser.... anything will do. The only one I havent liked so far is the De-esser. BUT, that is only because someone else processes the vocals for my tracks.

So that is why I'm so eager for the next plug. I've skipped a release!!!!!

Fred

First, a BIG congrats on the new AWESOME MB. Bravo. Perfectly done. I've finally found my dynamic eq. Thank you.

If FabFilter does decide to build a reverb, and takes the convo/algo approach for ER/tail, then having an interface that clearly and easily links the early reflections to late reflections (like VSL's Hybrid Reverb edit page sort of does), then adds all of the new features and creative workflows that I'm sure you guys would dream up (B2 comes to mind), (in the tradition of the great FabFilter GUIs), then you guys could have a new reverb standard.

Just my two cents.

(sorry for the company name dropping)

Steve Steele

Well, I suppose this closes this thread. I can honestly say that I didn't expect this plugin but I look forward to using it.

I've stayed away from multiband compressors in the past, but I think I'm ready to give it a shot and look forward to learning with the cool interface you guys always provide.

Can't deny that it is a little daunting. Especialy compressing a band using another band as a trigger.

Wish me luck!

-Fred

Fred

Reply to this topic: