FabFilter User Forum

CPU + twin

Still havn't descided to buy yet due to its unison + voice overloads crashing my mac. Its not too bad if I ignore presets and create patches from scratch(its so easy+intuative to program) but its still a challange. Is there any chance it will be optimised in an update?

chris

Hi Chris,

Well, I've got some good news for you then! The 1.10 update, which will be released in February, features heavy optimizations for unison. More than 50% in some cases...

Cheers,

Floris (FabFilter)

Great, just purchased and code entered. Cheers

chris

Hi.
Put the code in, then switched of cubase as told, opeded it up and its telling me "evaluate, buy etc". I have put the code in and its been acepted 4 times but its not remembering its done so.

chris

Hi Chris,

Could you check whether you have the right version? We have done a 1.01 update that fixes the problem you describe. You can check the version in the plug-ins About dialog, from the Help menu.

If you're still running 1.00, download the new version and it will probably work right away! If not, please send me an e-mail!

Cheers,

Floris (FabFilter)

Hi again. Downloaded v1.1, entered code, closed and on opening "1 day left of evaluation".
The previous one wasn't removed, would that help. If so its not in usual plase for plug-ins, where is it?

chris

Hi Chris,

I've send you an e-mail with some instructions to solve the problem!

Floris (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: