FabFilter User Forum

FabFilter Pro-L and Sony Vegas 12

Hello, I would like to buy FabFilter Pro-L, but I have this problem only in Sony Vegas 12 (x64). When I give the audio master Pro-L and do a horizontal and vertical scrolling, you can hear the sound of crackling. Here is a sample www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulIY99MwYZ0 latency sound card is 1024 samples, in another DAW it got even lower and no problems. My configuration is MOTU 2408mk3, Win7/x64, Intel I7-2600k, 16GB RAM. With other master audio plugins in Sony Vegas 12/x64 not the problem. Thank you for the advice. Pavel

Pavel

Hi Pavel,

Very odd... I don't think Pro-L could be responsible for that given that the crackling is caused by a host action. Does it disappear if you close the Pro-L interface?

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Hi Frederik, if i disable Pro-L, the sound is fine. Other plug-ins on the master fader (or bus) does not crack.

Pavel

Hi Pavel,

I just tried Pro-L in Sony Vegas 12 and could not reproduce the problem, sorry!

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

I have the exact same problem, on only in sony vegas 12, pro tools cubase no problems, with the same plugins, I use tons of plugins never had this issue, its very strange,even when im scrolling down to other tracks it crackles,

MIKE WILLIAMS

Reply to this topic: