FabFilter User Forum

Updates and new Pro-Q features!

Hi guys,

We have just released updates for all plug-ins, adding great new features to the Pro-Q EQ plug-in and the Timeless 2 delay plug-in, next to general improvements and bug fixes.

New in FabFilter Pro-Q are an intelligent solo mode, a notch filter type, a 3dB display scale for mastering purposes and spectrum analyzer improvements, while FabFilter Timeless 2 has got a new wide interface layout option. Finally, all effect plug-ins now support the Pro Tools AudioSuite format, in addition to RTAS.

The updated plug-ins are fully compatible with previous versions, free for existing FabFilter customers, and of course available on all formats and platforms: VST/VST 3, AU, RTAS/AS, Windows and Mac OS X, 32-bit and 64-bit.

Download these updates now at www.fabfilter.com/download !

For the complete list of new features, improvements and bug fixes, check www.fabfilter.com/news/?news=33 .

Enjoy!

Floris (FabFilter)

Fantastic! That includes all the feature request i wanted for the Pro-Q. It is now ready to be my go to eq :)

Dank je !

Frank

AudioSuite support was just what I needed. Much appreciated!

Omer

Thanks, I really apreciate this!

Toppertje weer, nog altijd een genot om mee te werken de FF plug's!

Jovas

the wide layout is just awesome

great work

dave

Thanks for the great update(s)!
Especially the new Pro-Q features are amazing.
I'm still hoping for some kind of "character" utility in Pro-Q (maybe in Pro-Q 2 ? :D ) though for a transparent EQ it's pretty much perfect now :)

Cheers,
Doc

Doc

Awesome! I love the new updated. Only thing I still wish it could do is linear phase bands as well as minimum phase bands in a single EQ instance.

This would only work in linear phase modes. So you can think of it as the ability to select minimum phase bands in linear phase modes.

Anyway, great update guys!!!

Mark

Great update for the Pro-Q!

LarsErik

Reply to this topic: