FabFilter User Forum

FabFilter Pro-L released

Hi all!

After two years of development, hard work and lots of testing, we are very proud to announce FabFilter Pro-L, our brand new feature-packed limiter plug-in!

Check it our at www.fabfilter.com/products/pro-l.php and try the 30-day fully functional demo!

Enjoy,

Floris (FabFilter)

Congratulations! Looks to me like you did a really good job. I'm looking forward to trying it out later today.

Keep up the good work!

Sincerely
LarsErik

PS. Thanks for the tasty discount. (Owning all your plugins pays off in more than one way. ;D)

LarsErik

Thanks LarsErik! Cheers,

Floris (FabFilter)

I am using Pro-C in my current techno track with the soft knee in combination with the classic setting and threshold set to -0.1db, on the last group channel within my mix. And I must say that this works extremely well also, with not too crazy levels retaining nice dynamics..

After toying with Pro-L it takes the mix to a wole other level, and lucky for me I was just looking for a Limiter as a newcomer in VST(Cubase) world! Used the stock Cubase 5 limiter also on another track, but this machine boggles my mind..

Thanks for letting me demo this, I'm pretty sure I will purchase it soon.. It's also always a good experience, I'm pretty new to producing and mixing digital electronic music, and your manuals and tutorials are always a good and fun read, cause you guy's really seem to know what you are taling about when it comes to basic physics and signal behaviour!

So for me it's not only the plugins, but also a free professional education, thanks!

Jovas

Thanks for the compliments Jovas, much appreciated! :-)

Floris (FabFilter)

FabFilter's approach to user interface design is simply amazing - I love the ability to see the changes I'm doing to audio signal in real time.

Thanks Frederik and Floris! Keep up your great work!

Pavel Nezamayev

Reply to this topic: