FabFilter User Forum

Educational Discount?

I'm a music student looking to buy the total bundle and have heard that Fabfilter offers an educational discount. I've emailed them a few times but haven't heard back. Does anyone know if there's a form that I can fill out? Thanks.

Matthew Feinman

Hi Matthew,

We were away for a few days around Christmas, but I'm back in the office and answering e-mail right now :-)

To answer your question: to apply for an educational discount, you need to send an e-mail at info@fabfilter.com and include your full name and prove (a scan/jpg/pdf) of the fact that you are a student.

Cheers!

Cheers,

Floris (FabFilter)

Hey there. Thanks for the fast response! I've replied to your email.

Matthew Feinman

Hi, I'm a university student, but not a music student. Can I apply the educational discount as well? Thanks

larme

Hi larme,

Sure, just send us an e-mail!

Floris (FabFilter)

How much is the student discount?

molly hatter

Hi,

We offer 50% educational discount on all plug-ins and bundles, and you can apply for an educational account via the following form:

www.fabfilter.com/shop/discounts.php

Cheers,

Floris (FabFilter)

Hi Fabs,

Is this educational discount available to international students? Like me in Australia? Please say 'yes'.

Here's hoping,
Alex

Alex L

Yes it is. Just apply here:
www.fabfilter.com/shop/educational-discounts

Cheers,

Frederik (FabFilter)

Hello FF,

Are the student discounted purchases perpetual or are they authorized year to year?

Mookie Asada

Hi there , does the fifty percent discount apply to part time students as well i.e college night course ? Thanks

Tim Anderson

I have found myself in a similar position to the one the original poster had, I’ve been emailing for the last few days trying to get another link for my discounted invoice and I have yet to hear back. I’m quite excited to start using some of my favorite plugins and it’s killing me to go without a response!

Isaiah Glenn

Hi Isaiah,

We've had some reports of educational applications not coming in. Could you send me an email at info@fabfilter.com if you still haven't heard back?

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hi, I applied for your educational discount but haven't heard back yet. I just wanted to make sure it was submitted correctly. Thank you!

Collin Root

Can I get the discount if i'm employed at an university?

James

Hi James,

Our educational discount is also applicable for people teaching music or audio related classes. So if you teach anything music, no problem!

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hey, there

Just checking if everything is OK with my application. I've recently applied for the educational discount but I haven't got any
reply yet. If necessary I can submit it again.

Thank you!!

Vinícius Lima

Hi Vinícius,

Unfortunately we have not received your application. Could you please send us some proof of enrolment and your street address to info@fabfilter.com?

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

It's done!! Thanks a lot for the reply, Ralph. Have a great day!

Cheers,

Vinícius Lima

Hi there, recently I've applied twice (over the last 4 weeks) for an educational account and did not get any response yet. Could you please check that? BR Steve.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately we did not receive your application. Could you send us an email directly to info@fabfilter.com with some proof of enrolment and your street address?

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hi,
Is the educational discount applicable for private music teachers as well? What kind of proof would be legit?
Cheers, D.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Sure, just make sure you can show that teaching music is your main activity. A student overview, class calendar, music school website, just attach anything that shows us that you are a teacher.

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

I also need educational discount as I am studying in my property in Czech Republic tranio.com/czech-republic and I have some time to study new material

Dorio Vincent

Hello FabFilter!,

I have just submitted my proof for an educational discount and account that I will be using for personal use. I really want to buy the mastering bundle. I am curious in knowing how long the verification will take.

Thanks, Shiv

Shivaganesh Nagamandla

Hi, I was wondering if the bundle bought with the education discount comes with two licenses, in order to use it in both my computers.
Thank you,

Pedro

Pedro Zenklusen

Hi Pedro,

A normal FabFilter license is personal: it contains the licensee name. It can be used/installed on multiple computers, as long as the licensee is the person working with the licensed plug-ins.

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

hey, was just wondering if the purchases I make with my educational account carry over once I am no longer a student? lets say I purchased a bundle this year as I'm a student, would I still be able to use the plug-ins next year when I am no longer a student ?

luke C

Hi Luke,

The plug-ins you purchase with an educational discount will be yours to use forever, even when you're not a student anymore.

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hi guys,

after reading these messages, I was wondering if there is also an education discount for teachers who are responsible for the online representation of their school. I make projects like image videos, podcasts and school songs. I would love to use your Plug-Ins for those my projects.

Thx for your answer!

Jan

Hi Jan,

Just apply for our educational discount using the link below. We review all applications personally, so I'm sure we can figure something out :-)

www.fabfilter.com/shop/educational-discounts

Cheers,

Ralph (FabFilter)

Hey I email my application for the education account 5 days ago and had to send more proof and I did but didn’t hear back if you guys need more or how long should I wait?

Joe Vasquez

Hi Joe, your application was approved on April first. You should have received an email from us with your login details.

Ralph (FabFilter)

Reply to this topic: